Online Service Channel
MyTechnopolis is an online, free-of-charge service channel for our customers to ease daily errands. Via the channel you can easily use and shop our services when it suits you best – 24/7. In MyTechnopolis you can also follow our promise of five star customer service.
MyTechnopolis at Your Services
- Reserve conference rooms and order catering
- Make requests for maintenance and orders for additional maintenance services
- Browse our event calendar and sign up
- Get to know and use the Eazy 4U benefits available for employees working at Technopolis campuses
- Learn about our offering and order services
- Follow the handling of your service requests
- Give feedback
Go to MyTechnopolis
If you don’t have a user ID yet, please check the instructions or contact email@example.com.
Getting Started with MyTechnopolis
User ID for the Service Channel
First we will make a MyTechnopolis agreement with your company and a user ID is provided for a person selected as MyTechnopolis key user.
Thereafter the key user can create additional user IDs for other personnel in MyTechnopolis or send details of new users to Technopolis and we’ll make user IDs for them.
If you do not yet have a user ID, please contact your company’s key user or our customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The user IDs are personal and cannot be transferred to other persons.
Renewing Your Card or Password
Have you forgotten your MyTechnopolis password or lost your card? You can order a new card from our customer service.
Please note that your MyTechnopolis card is personal. If it is lost, immediately inform our customer service or your company’s key user.
Technopolis Customer Service: email@example.com, +358 46 712 0000.