Head of Sales
Technopolis Vilnius business unit team is looking for an outstanding personality and motivated professional to join as Head of Sales to lead and manage unit sales and account management.
• Leading BU sales team and implementing group’s sales processes locally;
• Acquiring new key and anchor customers;
• Selling all services based on clearly defined objectives and targets;
• Preparing, executing and monitoring account selling plans locally;
• Ensuring excellent customer satisfaction;
• Supporting group key account management;
• Planning and executing marketing activities together with the team.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCES:
• First-class B2B salesperson and deal maker with excellent track record in real estate market;
• First-hand experience of B2B key and anchor account management;
• Experience of leading sales operations and sales people successfully;
• Excellent understanding of solution selling;
• Result-driven, target oriented, proactive, hardworking and problem-solving attitude;
• Analytical and structured process leader;
• Team player with excellent people skills;
• Five-Star Customer service orientation;
• University education in business or similar (master or bachelor degree);
• Language skills: Fluent in English and in local language.
If being a part of a rapidly growing international success story with a very entrepreneurial and service-minded culture feels like a good fit, you just might be what we are looking for.
Monthly salary for this is position is 5500-6500 Eur gross plus company benefits.
To apply in the strictest confidentiality, please send your fully detailed CV and application letter marked “Head of Sales” to executive search company MPS Baltic no later than 8 December by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional information provided on ph.: +370 685 55819, Regina Laimikienė
Technopolis is a shared workspace expert. We provide efficient and flexible offices, co-working spaces and everything that goes with them. Our services run from designing the workspace to reception, meeting solutions, restaurants and cleaning. We are obsessed with customer satisfaction and value creation. Our 15 campuses host 1,400 companies with 45,000 employees in seven countries within the Nordic and Baltic Sea region. www.technopolis.fi/en